Protects to create manageable, soft hair without any build-up — and is ideal for color-treated hair. Rich with organic and 100% natural ingredients, allows hair to grow longer and stronger.
- Rahua oil fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles
- Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) offers delicate fragrance – providing a soothing aromatherapy experience while conditioning
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein’s amino acids promote healing and moisture retention
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia Oleifera) mitigates damage from UV-ray exposure
- Aloe Barbadensis moisturizes, energizes and regenerates lackluster manes to renewed vibrancy
- *Rahua Conditioner is a double duty hair beautifier, use when styling to add control and prevent frizz
Aqua, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Behentrimonium Methosulphate (colza oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Stearalkonium Choride (plant derived), Jojoba oil, Ungurahua oil (Oenocarpus bataua), Rahua oil, Vegetable Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa Bran Wax Cocos Nucifera Oil, (natural Aroma), Caprylic Fatty Acid, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Corn Amino Acids, Mixed Tocopherol, Lecithin, Palo Santo Oil (Bursera graveolens), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Glycine Amino Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (molasses)Extract.
After shampooing, leave in 3 minutes and rinse. Or use as a styling cream, leave in hair and style as usual.
Love this conditioner
I've been using this conditioner along with the Rahua shampoo for years. They work great on my color treated hair. I like how natural the products are and they have very little scent.
Great as a rinse out or leave in conditioner. Leaves my hair moisturized just enough. I've been a loyal fan of this conditioner (and the shampoo) for 5 years.
Purchase with Rahua Shampoo
I love the Shampoo and I love the Conditioner. Such an amazing combo!!!